Episode 289: Shruti Jahagirdar is the Sporty One
She’s skated down tekdis, played volleyball for her state, run through deserts and wrestled a bear with her bare hands. Ok, not the last one. Shruti Jahagirdar joins Amit Varma in episode 289 of The Seen and the Unseen to discuss women’s sports in India, fitness, nutrition and a world without limits.
Also check out:
1. Shruti Jahagirdar on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
2. Halomi Fitness, Shruti Jahagirdar’s startup.
3. The Evolution of Cricket — Episode 97 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Harsha Bhogle).
4. Building Sports Ecosystems — Episode 126 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Joy Bhattacharjya).
5. The State of Indian Sport — Episode 238 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Joy Bhattacharjya and Nandan Kamath).
6. Other episodes of The Seen and the Unseen on sport with Ram Guha, Prem Panicker, Sharda Ugra, Ayaz Memon, Snehal Pradhan and…