1. Sameer Seth (LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter) and Yash Bhanage (LInkedIn, Instagram and Twitter).
2. Hunger Inc on LinkedIn and its own website.
3. Bombay Canteen on Instagram and its own website.
4. O Pedro on Instagram and its own website.
5. Bombay Sweet Shop on Instagram and its own website.
6. Choco Butterscotch Barks — Amit Varma’s favourite dessert of all time.
7. Enthu Cutlet.
8. The Indianness of Indian Food — Episode 95 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Vikram Doctor).
9. A Scientist in the Kitchen — Episode 204 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Krish Ashok).
10. Religion, Food, Indian Society — Episode 207 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Shoba Narayan).
11. Restaurant Regulations in India — Episode 18 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Madhu Menon).
12. Haruki Murakami on Amazon.
13. Setting the Table — Danny Meyer.
14. Sameer Seth’s Instagram post on Floyd Cardoz.
15. Varun Grover Is in the House — Episode 292 of The Seen and the Unseen.
16. Will Guidara on Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter and TED.
17. The boys behind The Bombay Canteen are hungry for more — Shrabonti Bagchi.
18. Shoe Dog — Phil Knight.
19. If You Are a Creator, This Is Your Time — Amit Varma.
20. Episodes of The Seen and the Unseen on the creator ecosystem with Roshan Abbas, Varun Duggirala, Neelesh Misra, Snehal Pradhan, Chuck Gopal, Nishant Jain, Deepak Shenoy and Abhijit Bhaduri.
21. 1000 True Fans — Kevin Kelly.
22. 1000 True Fans? Try 100 — Li Jin.
23. The Refreshing Audacity of Vinay Singhal — Episode 291 of The Seen and the Unseen.
25. The Fat Duck — Heston Blumenthal’s restaurant.
25. Tesouro by Firefly.
26. Chef’s Table and Masterchef.
27. Saransh Goila and Ranveer Brar on YouTube.
28. Dance Dance For the Halva Waala — Episode 294 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Jai Arjun Singh and Subrat Mohanty).
29. Barkha Cardoz’s talk on Floyd Cardoz at The Welcome Conference.
30. Roshan Abbas and the Creator Economy — Episode 239 of The Seen and the Unseen.
31. Creativity, Inc — Ed Catmull.
32. Delivering Happiness — Tony Hsieh.
33. Talk Like TED — Carmine Gallo.
34. Yash Bhanage’s Instagram prank on his head of marketing.
This episode is sponsored by CTQ Compounds. Check out The Daily Reader and FutureStack. Use the code UNSEEN for Rs 2500 off.
Check out Amit’s online course, The Art of Clear Writing.
And subscribe to The India Uncut Newsletter. It’s free!
Episode art: ‘Sustenance’ by Simahina.