1. Abhijit Bhaduri on Amazon, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and his own website.
2. Dreamers and Unicorns — Abhijit Bhaduri.
3. The Digital Tsunami — Abhijit Bhaduri.
4, Selected talks on YouTube by Abhijit Bhaduri: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
5. Episodes of The Seen and the Unseen on the creator ecosystem with Roshan Abbas, Varun Duggirala, Neelesh Misra, Snehal Pradhan, Chuck Gopal, Nishant Jain and Deepak Shenoy.
6. A Meditation on Form — Amit Varma.
7. The Prem Panicker Files — Episode 217 of The Seen and the Unseen.
8. The Curse of Knowledge.
9. Amitava Kumar Finds the Breath of Life — Episode 265 of The Seen and the Unseen.
10. The Invisible Gorilla.
11. When Daddy Was a Little Boy — Alexander Raskin and Lev Tokamakov. (Original cover.)
12. Tuntunir Galpa/The tale of The Tailer-Bird — Upendrakishore Ray Chowdhury.
13. The Complete Adventures of Feluda — Satyajit Ray.
14. Mukh Chai Mukh — Milan Mukhopadhyay.
15. Shirshendu Mukhopadhyay, Sunil Gangopadhyay, Ashapurna Devi, Nabaneeta Dev Sen, Tarasankar Bandyopadhyay, Banaphul, Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay, Shivani and Munshi Premchand.
16. Ravi Shankar, Bhimsen Joshi and Kishori Amonkar on Spotify.
17. Haré Rama Haré Krishna — Dev Anand.
18. The Charm of Raga Des – Abhijit Bhaduri.
19. SD Burman and Nikhil Banerjee on Spotify.
20. Is Old Music Killing New Music? — Ted Gioia.
21. The Universe of Chuck Gopal — Episode 258 of The Seen and the Unseen.
22. Brave New World — Episode 203 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Vasant Dhar).
23. Wanting — Luke Burgis.
24. Khushwant Singh and Mulkraj Anand on Amazon.
25. RK Laxman, Mario Miranda and Ajit Ninan.
26. In Search of Excellence — Tom Peters.
27. Mirch Masala — Ketan Mehta.
28. Ek Ruka Hua Faisla — Basu Chatterjee.
29. 12 Angry Men — Sidney Lumet.
30. Housefull Economics.
31. Manu Pillai and Ramachandra Guha on Amazon.
32. Episodes of the Seen and the Unseen w Manu Pillai: 1, 2, 3, 4.
33. Episodes of The Seen and the Unseen w Ramachandra Guha: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
34. The Hedgehog And The Fox — Isaiah Berlin.
35. Are you a career3.0 person stuck in a career1.0 Job? — Abhijit Bhaduri.
36. Miss Excel on Instagram and TikTok.
37. How an Excel Tiktoker Manifested Her Way to Making Six Figures a Day — Nilay Patel.
38. In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones — Pradip Krishen.
39. How Social Media Threatens Society — Episode 8 of Brave New World (Jonathan Haidt speaking to host Vasant Dhar).
40. Elite Imitation in Public Policy — Episode 180 of The Seen and the Unseen (on isomorphic mimicry, with Shruti Rajagopalan and Alex Tabarrok).
41. Skeuomorphic Design.
42. The New World Upon Us — Amit Varma on Alpha Zero.
43. Google’s AlphaZero Destroys Stockfish In 100-Game Match — Mike Klein.
44. Dicing An Onion — Gordon Ramsey.
45. Satyajit Ray on Amazon.
46. Feluda @ 50 — Edited by Boria Mazumdar.
47. Days & Nights In The Forest — Sunil Gangopadhyay.
48. The Art of Translation — Episode 168 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Arunava Sinha).
49. Wanderers, Kings, Merchants: The Story of India through Its Languages — Peggy Mohan.
50. Understanding India Through Its Languages — Episode 232 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Peggy Mohan).
This episode is sponsored by Knest Manufacturers, India’s largest and the world’s fastest-growing formwork company, which has made real estate development in India more efficient, sustainable and scalable.
This episode is co-sponsored by CTQ Compounds. Check out The Daily Reader and FutureStack. Use the code UNSEEN for Rs 2500 off.
Check out Amit’s online course, The Art of Clear Writing.
And subscribe to The India Uncut Newsletter. It’s free!