1. Seema Goswami on Twitter, Instagram, Amazon and her own site.
2. Seema Goswami’s column in HT Brunch.
3. Woman on Top — Seema Goswami.
4. Race Course Road — Seema Goswami.
5. Madam Prime Minister — Seema Goswami.
6. The Life and Times of Shanta Gokhale — Episode 311 of The Seen and the Unseen.
7. One Foot on the Ground — Shanta Gokhale’s brilliant memoir.
8. I Feel Bad About My Neck — Nora Ephron.
9. Swim against the stereotypes — Seema Goswami.
10. Zeenat Aman on Instagram.
11. The Culture Code — Clotaire Rapaille.
12. Jane Austen on Amazon and Wikipedia.
13. Photographic memory — Seema Goswami.
14. Cameo: Personalized videos from your favorite stars.
15. The West Wing — Aaron Sorkin.
16. The Prem Panicker Files — Episode 217 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Prem Panicker).
17. Kohrra and Dahaad.
18. Natasha Badhwar Lives the Examined Life — Episode 301 of The Seen and the Unseen.
19. Self-Portrait — AK Ramanujan.
20. The Complete Works of George Bernard Shaw.
21. Georgette Heyer, Enid Blyton, Nancy Drew, James Hadley Chase and Alistair MacLean on Amazon.
22. SJ Bennett’s murder mysteries.
23. Manu Pillai on Amazon and The Seen and the Unseen (1, 2, 3, 4).
24. Madhulika Liddle’s Muzaffar Jang mysteries.
25. The Malory Towers collections by Enid Blyton: 1, 2, 3, 4.
26. The Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect.
27. Aakash Singh Rathore, the Ironman Philosopher — Episode 340 of The Seen and the Unseen.
28. Lifespan: Why We Age – and Why We Don’t Have To — David Sinclair.
29. Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity — Peter Attia.
30. Peter Attia on the Huberman Lab Podcast.
31. Pandemic Praise — Seema Goswami.
32. Blooming Glory — Seema Goswami.
33. The Life and Times of Vir Sanghvi — Episode 236 of The Seen and the Unseen.
34. Why I Loved and Left Poker — Amit Varma.
35. The archives of Amit Varma’s poker column for the Economic Times, Range Rover.
36. Amarcord — Federico Fellini.
37. Pushpesh Pant Feasts on the Buffet of Life — Episode 326 of The Seen and the Unseen.
38. The Indianness of Indian Food — Episode 95 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Vikram Doctor).
39. Chourangi, Dhamaka and Semma.
40. The Slow Fire Chef on Twitter.
41. Mahabelly, Savya Rasa and Jamun.
42. The Romantic Idiot — Samarth Bansal.
43. Cut the Clutter with Shekhar Gupta.
44. Mojo Story on YouTube.
45. Faye D’Souza on YouTube and Instagram.
46. Faye D’Souza doing stand-up comedy on One Mic Stand.
47. Larking About — Seema Goswami.
48. Amitava Kumar Finds the Breath of Life — Episode 265 of The Seen and the Unseen.
49. Films, Feminism, Paromita — Episode 155 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Paromita Vohra).
50. The Poetic Feminism of Paromita Vohra — Episode 339 of The Seen and the Unseen.
51. Seema Goswami’s Instagram post on her mother and grandmother.
52. The Simple Knot — Seema Goswami.
53. Desperately Seeking Shah Rukh — Shrayana Bhattacharya.
54. The Loneliness of the Indian Woman — Episode 259 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Shrayana Bhattacharya).
55. The Imitation Game — Seema Goswami.
56. Wanting — Luke Burgis.
57. Luke Burgis Sees the Deer at His Window — Episode 337 of The Seen and the Unseen.
58. René Girard on Amazon and Wikipedia.
59. The Life and Times of Nilanjana Roy — Episode 284 of The Seen and the Unseen.
60. Shashi Tharoor on Amazon.
61. The Paradox of Narendra Modi — Episode 102 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Shashi Tharoor).
62. Kashi Ka Assi — Kashinath Singh.
63. Kathal: A Jackfruit Mystery — Yashowardhan Mishra.
64. Daniel Silva, Clare Mackintosh and Elizabeth Jane Howard on Amazon.
This episode is sponsored by CTQ Compounds. Check out The Daily Reader and FutureStack. Use the code UNSEEN for Rs 2500 off.
Amit Varma and Ajay Shah have launched a new video podcast. Check out Everything is Everything on YouTube.
Check out Amit’s online course, The Art of Clear Writing.
And subscribe to The India Uncut Newsletter. It’s free!
Episode art: ‘Write it Down’ by Simahina.