Episode 254: The Life and Times of Abhinandan Sekhri
He carried cables on a film set. He teamed up with friends named Arvind and Manish to save Delhi. He started a media company that said Boo to advertisers. Abhinandan Sekhri joins Amit Varma in episode 254 of The Seen and the Unseen to speak about the many things he’s learned during his rich and unconventional life.
Also check out:
1. Abhinandan Sekhri on Twitter, Instagram and Newslaundry.
2. Subscribe to Newslaundry.
3. PG Wodehouse on Amazon.
4. War and Peace and The Thorn Birds.
5. The Return of the Native — Thomas Hardy.
6. Far From the Madding Crowd — Thomas Hardy.
7. Leo Tolstoy, Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare on Amazon.
8. Mills and Boon on Amazon.
9. Rang De Basanti.
10. Amusing Ourselves to Death — Neil Postman.
11. It is Obscene — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
12. Highway on My Plate.