1. Harsh Vardhan on The Leap Blog, Ideas for India, Money Control and Bloomberg Quint.
2. Episodes of The Seen and the Unseen with Ajay Shah: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
3. Gabriel García Márquez, Isabel Allende, Mario Vargas Llosa and VS Naipaul on Amazon.
4. BS Mardhekar on Wikipedia and Amazon.
5. Vijay Tendulkar (Wikipedia, Amazon) and Mahesh Elkunchwar (Wikipedia, Amazon).
6. Mirza Ghalib on Wikipedia and Rekhta.
7. The Life and Times of Abhinandan Sekhri — Episode 254 of The Seen and the Unseen.
8. What Really Happened? — Lawrence H White on the 2008 Financial Crisis.
9. Fragile by Design — Charles Calomiris and Stephen Haber.
10. The post-pandemic credit landscape in India — Rajeswari Sengupta and Harsh Vardhan.
11. ‘Consumerisation’ of banking in India: Cyclical or structural? — Rajeswari Sengupta and Harsh Vardhan.
12. A decade of credit collapse in India — Harsh Vardhan.
13. Thinking about financial sector reforms in India — Rajeswari Sengupta and Harsh Vardhan.
14. The Metamorphosis — Franz Kafka.
15. Lord of the Flies — William Golding.
16. Human — Michael Gazzaniga.
17. The Blank Slate — Steven Pinker.
18. Thinking, Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman.
19. Murali Neelakantan Looks at the World — Episode 329 of The Seen and the Unseen.
20. Who Is Bharat Mata? — Edited by Purushottam Agrawal.
21. Kishori Amonkar and Kumar Gandharva on Spotify.
22. The Wonder That Was India — AL Basham.
23. Romila Thapar on Amazon.
24. Desert Island Discs on BBC.
Amit Varma and Ajay Shah have launched a new video podcast. Check out Everything is Everything on YouTube.
Check out Amit’s online course, The Art of Clear Writing.
And subscribe to The India Uncut Newsletter. It’s free!
Episode art: ‘Bank on Him’ by Simahina.